Abstract Submission Deadline – 15 September 2021
The 16th eLearning Forum Asia (eLFA 2021) will take place as a virtual conference using “Zoom” (a video conferencing tool), and all attendees will navigate the conference via Attendify (a virtual conference platform). Presentation and The conference will be free of charge and held online. All presenters are required to register for the conference in order to deliver a presentation. Presentations, open-floor discussion and Question & Answer (Q&A) sessions will be recorded and may be published as event archive on eLFA 2021 website.
Full Paper Submission
Abstract Submission for Oral Presentation
- Abstracts should only be submitted online via EasyChair system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=elfa2021 click here for paper submission manual.
- The deadline for abstract submission is September 15, 2021 (Indonesia Time 23:59, GMT+7 hours).
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed on the home page. Proposers are required to follow the template to submit their abstracts in pdf file.
- The MS word template is provided (Click to download the MS Word format template).
- Abstracts should be up to 400 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper. It should address all of the following elements: Purpose of the article, methods, results, conclusions, and recommendations/future directions (as applicable).
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: eLearning Forum Asia (eLFA) before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Abstracts should not include tables, charts or other graphics.
- Notifications of acceptance of the abstracts submitted will be sent to authors by email on September 30, 2021 (Indonesia Time 23:59, GMT+7 hours).
All authors whose papers are accepted by the Programme Committee should complete registration during the Author Registration Period. Each abstract should have at least one of the authors registered for the virtual conference before the deadline given for author registration, in order for their abstracts to be included in the program. No submission and/or registration fee will be charged to the authors, proposers and virtual delegates.
Participants may submit their full papers if they want to include them in conference proceeding or in selected journals. Conference proceeding will be published in electronic format (click to download the proceeding format). Selected abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper and be considered for publication in the Sisforma, Journal of Business & Technology, Celt: A Journal of Culture, English Language Teaching & Literature, International Journal of Mobile Learning and Organization (IJMLO) or Frontiers in Education (FiE). Participants are advised to look at the scope of each journal in the provided links.